Thursday 5 March 2009

Budgie breeding checklist -

Click here for full topic:


Budgie breeding checklist
« on: Sun 1* Jun 2008, 01.06 PM »

I am not having a lot of luck breeding my budgies.
Can you guys help me create a breeding checklist to show me if I have everything in its right place?

Obviously you need
a nest box ( a decent size with a hole large enough for a bird to enter without its wings touching the sides)
mineral blocks and calcium so that the hen gets all she needs for egg production.

How could I encourage the birds to breed?


Re: Budgie breeding checklist
« Reply #1 on: Sun 1* Jun 2008, 05.51 PM »

- Male+Female
- Dark nesting box
- Breeding cage (helps)
- Low disturbance level
- Plenty of seed and water
- Mineral blocks and calcium blocks
- EggFood"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2008 Anna-Marie Stewart. All Rights Reserved Contact


All images Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved
Images may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form without the express permission of their respective owners.