Thursday 19 March 2009

My Article in Print.

Well, it's been a long time coming, and although my name is plastered all over the net for various articles pertaining to different subjects that I've written in the past (search Anna-Marie Stewart if you're interested), I've now finally gotten my name in a magazine/paper!

I've never actually sent articles in for possible print before, not to anybody ever, but with some encouragement I sent my From an egg to a fledgling to Cage & Aviary Birds to see if they might have an interest in it.

I know lots of people have sent in lots of stuff that never got used, so imagine my surprise when they chose to use MY article! It's even got part of the centre page!! I'm well impressed and dead chuffed!

Can't wait to show the kids, they're going to be so proud of me :D




Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2008 Anna-Marie Stewart. All Rights Reserved Contact


All images Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved
Images may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form without the express permission of their respective owners.