Tuesday 24 March 2009

Lots of Budgie Chicks

Wow, time goes so fast with these little things, I keep forgetting just how quickly they grow up! It's been a good season. I have 23 chicks from 4 pairs, one of the pairs has even started on their 2nd clutch (6 eggs so far). I also have a secret pair that have laid 2 eggs to date, more on those at a later time ;)

Anyway, thought I'd share pictures of the chicks we have. Many of them already have new homes to go to, I'll be keeping some myself, and the others I'll be posting in my forum and on my site as birds for sale in the upcoming days.

So, here you go, tons of pictures :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope they brighten up your day :)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2008 Anna-Marie Stewart. All Rights Reserved Contact


All images Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved
Images may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form without the express permission of their respective owners.